Podiatrists in St. Louis, MO
It is not uncommon for an individual to experience significant foot pain at some point in their life. Whether they experience pain from a recent injury, or need help in diagnosing a condition that has worsened over time, the podiatrists of St. Louis Medical Clinic are here to help!
Common Foot Conditions We Treat
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ingrown toenail
- Athlete’s foot
- Foot fracture
- Extreme calluses
- Problems with the circulatory system
- Pain caused by arthritis
- A sprain or strain of the foot
- Issues associated with diabetes
- Discoloration of the skin
- Recurring pain in the arch of the foot
- Heel pain, which may be caused by heel spurs
- Bunions or bunionettes
- Flat feet
- Turf toe, hammer toe, and other toenail
- Uncontrolled fungus on the toenails
- Trauma or injury to the area
Seek Foot Condition Treatment from St. Louis Medical Clinic’s Podiatrists
It is critical for individuals to pursue treatment options if they experience symptoms associated with any of the above conditions, such as heel pain. Many of the more minor occurrences listed above will not be very problematic right away, but they certainly will continue to worsen over time if not addressed by a professional.
To schedule a consultation with a podiatrist of St. Louis Medical Clinic, please call (314) 432-1111 today. You may also contact us online through our secure form.